KOSHELEVA KSENIYA GRIGORYEVNA – orthodontist
Practicing since 2010
More about the doctor
Kseniya Kosheleva offers orthodontic services for bite correction using plastic aligners, lingual and ceramic braces. A patient can always count on getting a professional advice from the doctor should he or she have doubts about choosing the right treatment.
- 2011-2011 – M.Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- 2014 – Clinical residency, department of paediatric dentistry and orthodontics, specialization – orthodontics.
Diplomas and certificates since 2010
Most important recent ones:
- 2010 – “Modern fixed orthodontic appliances – understanding work principles”, S.V.Tikhonov
- 2011 – “Timely orthodontic treatment”, base course, Dr. Vittorio Cacciafesta
- 2011 – “Early treatment: an advanced course on a new method”, Prof. Marco Rosa, D.D.S., M.D., D. Orthodontics
- 2012 – “Maintaining a Healthy Functioning Masticatory System through Orthodontic and Prosthodontic Therapy”, Prof. Jeffrey P.Okeson D.M.D.
- 2013 — Course of Dr. Domingo Martin held in the framework of the 1st International Conference on Orthofacial Surgery and Orthodontics;
- 2013 — Course of Dr. Jorge Ayala Puente held in the framework of the 1st International Conference on Orthofacial Surgery and Orthodontics;
- 2013 – “Practical aspects of orthodontist’s work”
Make an appointment